Question

mskaryl

never applied for National Credit Cards/Airlines

File disputes with all credit bureaus showing this.

I never applied - and SYNCB

said they don't issue these cards and it's an issue with Credit Karma. How do I contact Credit Karma? None of their links let me get to who I should contact.

mskaryl

I've already put an alert on through Transunion. The hard credit inquiry is lowering my score and Transunion said I need a letter from SYNCB to get it off. When I called them, they said they've never been an issuer for SYNCB National Credit Cards/Airlinet card and it's a Credit Karma issue..

Get your actual credit reports from annualcreditreport and see what exactly is on your reports. Credit Karma is not a credit bureau and cannot make changes to your reports.