Question

no12345no

Never applied for loans
I've NEVER applied for a loan. The introductory questions asked when creating my account suggest that I have. Something along the lines of "Our records show you've applied for such and such, which financial institution did you use? Select one of the following". No loans listed on my credit report but I'm VERY WORRIED because that question implied someone somewhere has made an attempt to apply for one. How do I confirm/deny?

Most Helpful Response

Those questions are "security questions" and have questions and answers that DO NOT pertain to you. People get confused with this all the time. I assure you that there is nothing to worry about. Once you get things set up here, look over your credit reports to see what they show. If you have trouble getting an account set up here, there are many other sites that offer credit reports and scores.