Question

Presidentandi

Neither of my 2 mortgages are being reported the credit bureaus. Is there anything I can do?
I have 2 mortgages which demonstrates that I can maintain installment loans as well as handling credit cards payments. I asked on mortgager to report my payments to the credit bureaus but they won't. The other is a more private escrow company. I would like to show that I have made these payments for the last 8 years.

Why don't they report my payment history?

Any suggestions to show the lending world that I am a good borrower? - other than credit cards.
Thanks, andy

Not sure on that one.. but if you are trying to get credit or a loan somewhere else maybe ask your mortgage company if you can get a statement of your payment history showing on time payments, then explain to whatever new creditor that you are working with, how your mortgage company works, and let them know you have a copy of your payment history.