Question

dudster1

need to reduce or payoff some cards but can only make monthly payments
Only have $700.00 / month available to me

Most Helpful Response

Budget Budget Budget

I would recommend you checkout "You need a budget" (YNAB) and watch their videos and try out their demo... My Wife and I followed their plan and the results have been night and day! Also consolidating your debt into low interest credit cards (if possible and prudent) or paying the minimums on the lowest interest while targeting the high interest credit cards with everything you got! Also check out snowball payment calculators to help visualize what you should do.