Question

prutay

need to know why
You have me with 2 accounts late. I have paid all my bills on time and much more then required payments. So I wonder why my score went down. I don't understand why. I also few accounts that have been dormant for a few years. Will these go away or what needs to be done with them

As far as the late pays

CK reflects whats reported on your TransUnion Credit report. So someone reported you payments as late. This is common if you pay bills just before the due date. IT's not legal, but some companies actually hold payments over a couple of days and only process them on certain days. If your payment gets into one of those batches it can be posted as recieved late. Then it shows up on your report when you know that you paid on time. Always paying bill as soon as you recieve them prevents any chances of late payments and higher interest paid. 

As far as those dormant accounts.  Anything reported on your credit report will show for 5-6-7 or 10 years depending on your state laws and the type of info it is.  It should automaticly be removed as it ages out.