Question

Atowns40

Need to know how to update work and addresses reported.
Title pretty much says it. Only work history on this site for me is my first job and Im on my third right now. And i need to make sure all the addresses i have on here are correct. Anyone know how i can do all this?

Credit Karma simply pulls in data from the credit bureaus, so if there's information missing/incorrect, you need to contact the credit bureaus. Luckily, it's very easy to do now! Just go to the 'disputes' pages on their web sites and fill out the appropriate information. I've done this twice with TransUnion, as they had two incorrect addresses--including one in a state I've NEVER EVEN VISITED! They didn't require any supporting documentation, as they would if you were disputing something related to a credit account. The page for TransUnion is http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/credit-disputes/credit-disputes.page and for Equifax it's https://www.ai.equifax.com/CreditInvestigation/initLoginDisputePage.action