Question

angelzadee

Need to increase my credit score and fast! Looking to buy a home in 4 months! Help!
I have 1 CC in 9% utilization, some doctors bills and a truck note that stays current and my credit score stinks. I am trying to raise my score fast looking to buy a home. My current plans are to pay off the old cc completely, all the doctors bills and 80% of my payoff on my truck in the next 2 weeks and only keep the new secured card and the truck note. Is this going to help increase my score. Please help me with some options.

Most Helpful Response

You don't need a good credit score to buy a home if you use this non-profit group:  www.naca.com.  Great interest rates, zero down payment and zero closing costs.  Credit score doesn't matter.

Hey give these guys a call 1-877-235-0324 Credit Pros ask about their preferred lender program. They can boost up your score and they have dedicated mortgage lenders and home builders that will approve you once they fix your credit. Plus they offer discount and incentives for using them. Good luck my friend! Happy House Hunting!