Question

willwallace0922

Need to improve score quickly
My credit score is at 620. My late payments and payment history is excellent. I have three negative marks on my credit and my total accounts are poor. Any suggedtions?

There isn't much here to work with...

with out seeing your credit report it is hard to give any advise as to exact steps to take. 

You mention "Negitive remarks"  You can do what you can to get them removed,  Read up on the articles and blog posts to learn more about how to deal with those.  Getting those removed can help boost your score.  Once that is done then I would advise opening a new account or 2 to help with utilization rates and the number of open accounts.   Writing letters and waiting for responses can take up to 2 months.

So There is no simple "quick fix".  It can take up to 60 days to report and cross report changes on your credit report.   Credit is a slow moving behemouth so don't expect changes to happen right away.  But keep at it, take the time to handle your issues properly and you can get the scores you want.