Question

Christianbeth

Need to fix flags and credit to get Christmas how?
Really can't seem it make ends meet.husband is sick. Can't work have a 4 year old and I'm only making 9.18 an hour no weekly bills don't stop. Can find leaders to work with me. Never see me family and we are headed to more debt. I need a head I'm not on welfare. No help for food cause I make to much money... I need help fast

Been there.  The primary focus must be on basic survival.  Check with the utilities companies about equal payment plan and low income energy assistance.  Locate a food bank so you can get additional food.  Your spending priority must be housing, utilities, food and transportation. Nothinbg else counts. There are social service agencies that can help more or provide information on where to get help.  Don't give up and look into help for husband so y[ou may avoid debt.