Question

simplygorjess7

Need some GOOD advice/answers for the Student Loans?
I filed for a consolidation towards my student loans about a year ago. I'm currently in a "repayment" status with 'Fed Loan Servicing' and just about all of the 'Repayment Terms' for each loan is between 137-144 months and the 'Monthly Payment Amount' always says $0. None of the Loans are delinquent and I do know that they have reflected towards my Credit Score. Can someone with (possibly) a little more knowledge explain this process to me?
It seemed like talking on the phone with 'Customer Service' at Fed Loan they weren't helping me make sense, and I was always getting put on hold. I need someone that can give me a better answer, or even just better information on this?
I would also like to know why it affects my credit score when it's not delinquent and the 'pay-off date' for all the loans are close to the year 2026?!?!? Do I still need to pay this $0 balance on its due date? ..... I'm confused?!?

They affect your score because they're debt.