Question

Mavis77

Need Self-Employed Auto Refinance Company
I currently have a vehicle financed through Santander...18.25%...Ouch...I know! My FICO Scores are averaging 660 and I believe my auto enhanced is around 620. Being self employed, I write off too many items to qualify traditionally through a bank. Does anyone know of a company that will do an auto refinance for self employed and either use business bank statements or no doc refinancing?

Maybe work on building your scores up a little first, but even now you are close to being able to be financed by many lenders without proof of income. Do some research on lenders that do not typically request proof of income. Proof of income is requested more often for low credit scores, the higher that you get your scores the less of a chance a lender will need documentation of your income. Of course, it all depends on the lender's practices, some lenders may request it from all applicants, some may only request it from applicants with less than great credit.