Question

uneeqasiah

Need percentage of on time payments to raise quickly!!
I currently have a 91% on time payment history which is pretty much all under my car loan. The auto loan was all I had until 6 months ago when I opened a cc. Making the payments on time for the car and cc made the % of on time payments raise a bit faster. With that I opened a few more cc 3 in total hoping that by charging small amounts (under 30%) and having good payment history will make me go from an F to at least a C in a year.

Am I on the right track? And if so how much can I raise my credit score in a year by doing this?

Most Helpful Response

C= 98% so you need to meet 98 out of 100 payments on time from here its simple math....196 out of 200 payments will get you 98% which means you can miss 4 payments in total....294/300= 98% you can miss 6 payments MISSED 8 payments you need to make everyone from here on out and you need a total of 400 payments 392/400=98% PLUG IN THE NUMBER AND YOU CAN CALCULATE....IF YOUR NOT SURE HOW REPOST WITH THE NUMBER OF PAYMENTS YOU MISSED and I can tell you the exact number of payments you will need

Eagleeye1186

Mine shows 98%, made 485 out of 495 on time, but it shows this is poor! I don't understand how this can be poor,  please help me understand!