Question

inshocknow

Need Identity of account in collection
I was unaware of an account in collection. It is identified " NCOfin/33 " I need more information including the name of the company. If there are any dates associated I would
like to know them too. If you can help I would appreciate any info you can give me.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  This is something to check once a year.  Look the reports over carefully and file disputes on all wrong information, such as accounts you do not know, with the credit bureau reporting same.  Errors are common, so it is up to us to check our reports to keep the information correct.