Question

Christi1226

Need help increaseing m score (currently (570)) :o(
I need help increasing my credit, my issure is that i really dont have a long stangin credit history :O( I have two credit cards (just opened a year ago, pain on time) that helped my score and my first car note(hasn't done much of anyting to my score) but I also have student loans but other than that i really dont have anything else. how do i get my scores higher than what they currently are?

My credit card balances stay low, each card has a 300 limit and I sty below 50. (max) on each card.

Please help!

I don't have a mortgage, I have only rented and been at the same place for 4 years but I'm paying about 800 a month in rent when that could be my house payment. need advice

Credit union

In order to raise your credit score you need a good credit mix. You need an installment loan. If you can afford it, go to a local credit union and open up and installment loan. Most credit union will require you to put a $500 deposit down. The way it works is the credit union will give you a check back for the $500 you put down. What I would suggest next is to open up a checking account and deposit the $500 back in to that accout with that credit union. Next, have your loan set up for 12 months and have your payments auto-debited from your checking account so that way you will never be late on a payment. I would also suggest you set up auto pay with your credit cards and schedule your payments to come out 7 days before your due date. While building don't apply for to much because Hard inquiries will also hurt your credit. I hope this helps!