Question

TelBabyy

Need eviction help!
I had a roommate about 3 years ago and we got evicted because she lost her job and I couldn't afford it on my own. (Young and dumb). She disputed the eviction a couple months ago and it was closed on her account. The responsibility changed from joint to individual on my report. I've disputed it 3 times now and they all return saying I'm responsible for the account. How do I get this off my credit? It's hindering me from leasing on my own.

Talk to a lawyer to see if they can help or consider trying to get a PAY FOR DELETE AGREEMENT