need CS back up quick-financed for $1500 but went over 10% and lost 111 pts! WTF?
I bought some new furniture after my last collection dropped off and Vantagescore was 755 on 2/14/13

got approved for 1500$ 0% apr for 18 mo otherwise %29.99 on total purchase through GECRB GE capital and salesman said they will let you finance 1650 ( not knowing this would report as over limit) so i agreed now my cs dropped 111 points down to 643! I just paid 150.00 but am still waiting until next month to see how much it improves? should I risk another hard inquiry and transfer bal would that help?