Question

sharonsrose

need credit from last week posted
I have paid much more than was required.and also before due Paid off Bill me later and paid 200.00 to Walmart instead of the required amount so why isn't my score higher? Also last night my score showed 720 and then dropped to 680. How can it drop when I paid half of what I owed and paid the full amount off with Bill me later? I need credit to get a car since I attend College everyday. Thank you for a response.

Things take time. Creditors only report once per month (see the calendar by clicking on the envelope at the top of the page) and CreditKarma only updates once per week. Concievably it could take 5 weeks or longer to show activity.