Question

DEE538

Need an 800 score. My credit score has not moved up in months? What can I do to get it to go up?
I'm at 774 now and pay all bills on time and pay off loans early. But the past year my credit score has not moved up? want to get to 800, what do I need to do?

Most Helpful Response

Why do you need a score of 800?  With the score you have now you probably qualify for the same interest rates as someone with a score of 800.  Don't drive yourself crazy chasing a number, very few people get to 800's.  You would have to have at least one open account of EVERY TYPE OF CREDIT THAT IS AVAILABLE, like a car loan, a mortgage, a personal loan, revolving credit, etc.  Doesn't always make much financial sense, if you see what I mean.