Question

bonniejopaige

need advice please
hello everyone my credit report has been held hostage for the last decade here are my scores 505tu 529eq and 498exp. i have NO credit history. No auto loans and therefore no credit with age. i checked my credit report in jan of this year i had 33 medical collection from the same colletion company. i disputed one to see what would happen because i have insurance so i was puzzled i won the dispute and it was deleted. on april 21 i disputed the 32 other accounts and am waiting to hear back from Transunion they have until May 22 to complete the investigation. i am sure if they are deleted my credit score will increase? i currently have a netspend account for direct deposit i think that was my initial problem with being approved for a capital one card? i recieve 866.00 a month in benefits from ssd which is countable and steady income i have been recieving that income since 2008 after having 5 spine surgeries. my house i live in my hubby carries all the expenses i have 0.00 i pay for housing. i just opened a traditional checking account with key bank in hopes that helps with getting a secured credit card. please i need feedback on these secured cards i dont want to apply be denied and have another inquiry being i only have 1 on my credit report.

Please take the time to read the articles here to learn how credit really works since providing that information is the expressed purpose of Credit Karma and it works!  .Netspend is like a debit card, not a credit card so it doesn't help your score.  I have degrees in accounting and business and learned more here than from the college classes and went from a virtual cash only basis to having several cards, low debt and a very good score.  Learning makes that possible.