Question

shorterdenme

Need advice on what to do with an old account that is wrong
I have an old apartment posting i pay over $7000 dollars for unpaid rent and late fees. When i moved into the complex I paid a security deposit, first and last months rent. Now i did move out before my lease was up but let the previous landlords know if i could no longer afford school i would have to move back home. They changed landlords and this has been o.j. my credit for years. I had debt relief agency claim they would fix it but i don't know if it was even tried because i always just heard about my medical bills. I realty don't know what to do next i need advice if you have any please and thank you.

Sorry about miss spelled words. I didn't proof read

What is incorrect? If you broke your lease then you owe money (it doesn't matter that you could no longer afford it). Most negative accounts will stay on your credit reports for seven years.