Question

iamme83

need advice on medical collections (i had coverage at the time bill occured)
i had medical coverage but they did not bill my insurance and put me in collections. now they say my medical wont cover it because its been to long. I am frustrated because by the time I knew I tried to get my insurance to take care of it but it had been so long they wont cover it even though I did have coverage at the time the bill occured. I need some advice on what to do. one of them is originally from 2003 and the other from 2006 isn't there a time limit they can stay on my credit report?

Both of those are old debts....... 7 years is the most a negative item can stay on a credit report. Write a dispute letter to the credit bureaus reporting this item letting them know that these debts are older than 7 years.