Question

jlmp19

Need advice for consolodating credit/rebuilding credit
Hey everyone,

Seeking advice here. I have roughly $7,500 in credit card debt spread out on 5 different cards, I'm unfortunately making minimum payments right now because that's all I can afford with spreading my income across those 5 accounts and my other monthly bills. Because of this, my score isn't that great, a 590. What can I do to consolidate this debt through a balance transfer and get this paid off? I feel like if I apply for a new credit card to do a balance transfer, I won't get approved because of my low score, but if I can't get this all transferred to a new card to pay down quicker, how am I supposed to improve my score?

Thanks all.

Look up Dave Ramsey.

If you can't do a transfer to an existing card, then you'll have to tough it out and keep paying down the balances in order for your score to increase.  Try generating some extra income, have a garage sale, sell old jewlery or whatever.  Best of luck!