Question

JennyH29

need a phone number for CONSCRDTSVCS!
This is on my credit report and I cannot find a phone number to contact them. I do not know where this came from.

What you may do instead is file a dispute on this with the credit bureau that is reporting it.  It is most advisable to do the dispute in writing and keep copies of all correspondence for your records until after this is cleared up.  This way, you have concrete proof of what was said by both parties.

It's amazing what you can find out when you use Google!  They are Consolidated Credit Services Inc.  Jwsister is right, send letters to all three bureaus by mail and ask them to validate the account.  They should send you back detailed info.  Best of luck!

Conscrdtsvcs

I have the same card on my report. It was never used but I don't know where it even came from. I'm thinking its some kind of scam. I never applied for this card in the first place.