Question

gixxerbro

need a new credit card
I see all these people with 650ish credit applying for cards and getting approved but i have a 695 transunion score and have been denied by the barclays card and i also applied at Macy's and got denied. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my 2 current credit cards being maxed out but I want to know which card gives me the best chance considering my current situation, all i want to do is trasnfer the balances over to bring down my utilization ratio. Any suggestions???

Sounds like you need to pay down the current Credit Cards so they are not maxed out.  

They see it as you have maxed out credit cards and will do the same with them. 

Can't blame them.

So pay down your Current Credits,  don't worry about getting another one. When you pay down your current credit cards that will help your Utilization,   it will help your credit score and your chance of getting another credit is much better.

Never Max Out your Credit  Cards again.