Question

Enotes77

Need a document stating I have no credit history for an application. Fresh out of college need help!
I simply need a document that says I have no established credit if that is the case, credit karma cannot run my score and I believe this is why. Any suggestions?

You are entitled to run your credit report once per year at each of the three credit bureaus.   You can go to annualcreditreport.com and request 1 or 3 reports.  While it will not give you a score, it will give you your credit report which will show all of your credit accounts as well as the date of the reports.   Why cannot thefirm requesting the document not secure your credit report for you?