Question

Mattllow

Need a credit repair company that can negotiate collections for pay to delete, any help?
Anyone know of a good one? I have been working on repairing my credit, got secured cards, keeping them paid off. I want to get my collections removed. I have read the pay to remove articles, but dont have the time to go back and forth with the companies or know whats fair to pay. Anyone know a good company to help with this? Ive gotten my score up from a 550 to a 620, and believe this is the next thing thats needed. Hard to find good real recommendations.

WHY would you want to pay someone to do something you are capable of doing yourself, and they can't get things cleared up any faster than you can?  And the majority of those who say they can fix your credit are of questionable integrity.  You got yourself into your financial fix and should do the work to resolve it, if you really want it resolved.  Otherwise, just wait it out.