Question

SailOff

Navy Federal - I just went through a 3-month ordeal with these morons related to a home refi.
Navy damaged me in the following ways: It took 3-months out of my life, they played "bait and switch",and they improperly disclosed costs and inflated 3rd party expenses. A rotten bunch. Don't do business with Navy is my advise.

Funny, but Igot a pre-approved for a car two years ago and it was a piece of cake.  Must be your score is not up to par,so reading the articles here to learn how credit works might be a good idea.  Sure helped me to build my score to excellent.