Question

dutchess4819

Name Added: Rebecca Lowry 2 has been added to my credit Karma report. There is no Rebecca Lowry 2
Rebecca Lowry 2 appears on my Sears monthly statements, that is the only bill that I receive like that. Sears is an account that I opened in the summer of 2014....

Call sears and find out why? What does this mean? Who's name is it?

HI dutchess4819,

Names, addresses, and employers are added to your credit report by your lenders. If Sears has a clerical error in the name on file for you, that will be reflected in your credit report. You should contact Sears directly to have that resolved.