Question

Shaydy

NACA Mortgage and Credit damage
I am working with NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America) to obtain mortgage financing. The problem is that to participate they run a hard credit inquiry and then once you are approved for financing (which I have been) NACA pulls a hard credit inquiry every 3 mo's until you find a home. Once you have found a home during the Purchase and Agreement process they may need to pull your credit at least 2 more times. How do I address this with the Credit agencies so my score doesn't drop d/t the multiple inquiries by one agency over the course of several months? As it stands, since Feb. 2015 they have placed 4 hard inquiries on my report?

There is nothing that you can do about it since you agreed to it. The credit bureaus don't care what your situation is, they don't sway from their way of doing things for special circumstances.