Question

scon33

My years of Credit Karma credit score history disappeared. How do I find it?
I'm assuming it's due to the new format, but I can only see one credit score from 2014, not the years I have been tracking my credit score and information with Credit Karma. Anyone else have this experience? Do you know how to find the info or fix the issue?

Most Helpful Response

I can only see the current score. not the previous scores over time. not even the most recent ones. How can I see that?

The older history is gone,  it was for the Older Vantage Score and New Account Scores.   That history is useless now.    CK started collecting the VantageScore 3.0 data back last Aug 2014 to give you some history and trends.