Question

dolphinsfanforever

my weekly credit score not updating?!
Hi been using creditkarma for a few months, each week it updates about 3 am eastern on the date its suppose to. But today it didnt, so i went only and gave me the option to click update score, and it said
Credit Error

Sorry, but we are unable to retrieve a credit score for your account at this time. An error occurred while we were retrieving your score.

It could be that our connection to the credit bureau is down for maintenance, or that there was a problem retrieving your specific record, such as an alert or hold on your credit file that prevents us from processing it.

Please contact Credit Karma Support, and we can look further into the specific reason for why your credit request did not succeed.

My question is this an issue with everyone? or Just me?

Most Helpful Response

My credit score hasnt updated since May 29, 2013 and I am not sure how to get it to. Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE MY CREDIT SCORE

yOU KEEP SENDING ME EMAILS SAYING MY CREDIT SCORE IS OUT OF DATE. bUT WHEN I LOG IN IT NEVER UPDATES MY SCORE?! wHAT IS WRONG?

why my score is not updating?

My debit ratio is still showing the same. It has been like this for 3 months now. My credit score has goes up and down. I don't understand if the companies are reporting this why it's not showing any improvement.

well my wife has an account also, and hers updated normal too. Hopefully someone from creditkarma sees this and helps me out. 

still no reponse from creditkarma

im getting annoyed. i message them as soon as i found out, as the statement says i should and no response yet. credit karma dropping the ball. im becoming a none believer.

Credit score not updating

Mine also has not updated in the last 4 months. 

Score not updating at all

Hello,

I have noticed my score has not updated since Mid-Late August '13. I got an email saying my score is old, and to update it- but there is nothing TO update to.