Question

Mrsirbigben7

My vehicle is an '08 with 120,000 miles. I'm trying to refinance my auto loan. Will anyone refi it?
Does anyone know of a company that will do so? I used my car as a credit builder but right now, paying $400 a month is too much for me. Could a personal loan work? my APR is 19%

Your vehicle is 8 years old with 120,000 miles.  No one is going to refinance a vehicle with that many miles. I'm guessing your credit isn't good at a 19% interest rate. How much more time is on this loan?  You might need to take on additional part time work to make up the difference if you're having trouble making the payments.

Mrsirbigben7

My credit wasnt good at the time, but its much better now and i have someone that will cosign with me.