Question

pcondiaz

My twin is on my credit report, how do I get them off?
I have an Identical Twin we have the same name except for one letter and the same SS# except for one number, we have also either lived in the same place together or same apartment buildings for most of our lives. What is an easy way to get at least most of her information off my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

dispute the report with the credit bureaus (equifax/experian/transunion) I believe you can google their customer service number but can't garantee that you'd be able to speak to a live agent unless you purchase a copy of your report to even have that advantage of speaking to a live agent. smdh wish it was more simpler. 

SAME ISSUE!!

pcondiaz, 

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am currently having the same issue with my twin. If you can provide any information or advice to give to me, I would really appreciate it.