Question

SaveMefromDebt

My TU credit score went up but my VantageScore dropped?
I am starting to follow me credit scores very closely. Can anyone tell me what VantageScore looks at that the TU credit score doesn't?

I've had no real changes in my credit profile (no big purchases, no late or missed payments, no closed accounts, no applications for new credit). I can't figure it out.

Please help

Most Helpful Response

They explain the differences in the scores on this website where your scores are displayed.  There are literally hundreds of different scoring models.  The only credit score that matters is your FICO score.  To learn more about that, visit www.myfico.com.