Question

Polospy

My TransUnion score is 40-60pts less than CreditKarma??
How is this possible? I just applied for an apartment and was rejected because they pulled a TransUnion report and my credits core was at 580. Meanwhile Credit Karma says my credit score with TransUnion is 620 and 642 with Equifax? Should I wait awhile before applying for another apartment??

Diffferent scoring models.

There are many credit scoring models out there and you need to consider the specific scoring model -- not just the CRA used as a data source.  Different model use different algorithms and you should expect them to produce different results.  You cannot use a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by a different model.  If you want to know what your score is using a given model and CRA then you need to pull that specific score.

We can't answer your question about applying for an apartment.  We're not the landlords that you're applying to.  Each landlord has his/her/its own specific requirements and we have no idea if your credit would meet those requirements.