Question

SClass1

My TransUnion score dropped 100+ points, why!??
I have several student loans that I have on automatic payments every month. And recently Credit Karma showed that each loan had increased by$5-$16 in the last month. I also had a hard inquiry for a credit card I was approved for. Would that make my credit score drop 100+ points?? Side note: the Equifax score did not drop it actually went up 1 point.

Since only you can see your credit information, it is up to you to take advantage kof the credit education available hereto learn how credit works, then you can determine if there is a problem to be addressed.