Question

lonewolf2642

my transunion is 552 would i get auto loan or not, my other my equifax is nothing but grey a color
would a bank help me with a auto loan

You will need to look for a dealership that offers a "buy here, pay here" or "No Credit, Bad Credit" or "100% approval" etc. I highly doubt that you will get a loan by just walking into a bank. There are also auto loan lenders online that deal with bad or no credit, but they will only work with certain dealerships. Understand that most auto lenders will use a version of FICO scores, not the ones found here. You might also consider a consumer finance company. If you decide to try to get an auto loan now, expect to have very high rates, good amount down, collateral and/or a cosigner. Your best bet would be to find a beater car for cash and work to improve your credit before you try to get a better car.