Question

Larka95

My transunion credit score is dropping, why?
My Transunion Credit score dropped 7 pts. I have not made any changes other than pay my car payment (the only thing I have) this month and it was on time. I have never missed a payment and I'm only 18 so it's not like I have much to really pay. I haven't applied for any cards or anything like that. Why is it dropping when all I did was log on after I checked my credit score last week and it was apparently increased by 9 pts but when I log on a week later to check some stuff, it has decreased by 7 pts? It's happened once before and I just let it pass because I figured it was nothing but now it's doing it again and it's making me paranoid. Please, what do I need to do to keep it up?

5 points, 7 points, don't sweat it.  Also, these scores are just for education, nobody but you sees them and they often don't make much sense.  Keep doing the correct things and you'll be OK.  If you want more information visit www.credit.about.com.  Be sure to check your full credit report periodically at www.annualcreditreport.com to make sure there is nothing odd on there driving down your score.