Question

nothappywiththis

My transition score was never accurate on this
I compared Credit karma's information with other credit bureaus and found that their information was not updated,my score was incorrect and there were still remaining items on my report that had been removed...this is a joke! and so is Lexington

Don't rely on the score

CK is one of the better sites I've found. Just don't take the score they give you to seriously. All credit reporting companies have different ways of scoring and you will have different scores with each. 

Realize also that not info is reported to all 3 CRA's at the same time. 

I have one card that only reports to Experian. There my info is always correct. But that info isn't shared with the other CRA's right away. It takes 90 days for it to be updated on TransUnion.  That seems to be the reason that your info isn't correct on CK all the time. I know how frustrating it is. It took me a while to figure out what was going on, until I saw the pattern. 

My score on here is usually in the 680's. But on the other sites I monitor it's in the 720's to 760's. 

So don't take the score to heart. The Vantage score seems to be the closest to what is on the site so I just use that as a gauge. The benefit to this site is the help and education you can glen from it. 

I learned a lot from this and other forums. 

Good luck.