Question

smss368

My student loans were excused for disability.
But after sending all the information requested the accounts were no longer on my credit report. And then out of nowhere they were back on my report and shown as more than one loan when they were actually duplicates and now I cannot get them off. And I have tried everything!!!

My loans were discharged on disabilkity, too. Paperwork gets submitted, then there is a three year waiting period during which time you are contacted to make sure you have had no gainful employment, then the accounts remain part of your credit history for 7 years, just like any other credit instrument.  There really is nothing unusual about your situation and the loans record will drop off in due time..