Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

rocko226

My steady insurance score suddenly dropped 23 points. Why?
My auto insurance score has been high and very steady as follows:

July 2012 - 874
Aug 2012 - 874
Nov 2012 - 874
Jan 2013 - 874
Feb 2013 - 874

Now all of a sudden when not changing by a single point since July of last year it decides to drop to 851. My Vantage Score and Transrisk scores have been steadily rising and March was no different (Transrisk unchanged, Vantage +1) - so should I be concerned about this sudden drop, and what would cause it in an otherwise uneventful credit month?

The same thing has happened to me and I have no idea why.  There have been no claims or tickets or any issues with the insurance.  Does anyone have any idea what would cause this?