Question

Posted in Taxes

kay712

my state has already started accepting returns why does CK not reflect that and when can file state

Georgia is in the same boat

I can't submt my state either! And to make matters worse they didn't tell me this would be the case until AFTER I tried to submit it. If I had known that they wouldn't allow me to submit my state taxes at the beginning I wouldn't have used them. And because they did this to me this year, I won't be using their service next year...

ashmercer89

I can't do my GA taxes! I won't be using CK to do my taxes next year either. I've never filed my Georgia taxes this late!

Same Problem with Michigan!

I have the same problem for Michigan. The state said it started processing taxes on the 23rd of January and the Credit Karma site still won't let me proceed with my state taxes. 

same here it wont even let me adjust my state info it automatically put an incorrect county in my state return and when i go to edit it gives me that state isnt processing bs

Same in MN

MN started accepting on jan23. Tried to contact credit karma three times to ask why, but havent gotten a responce back yet. It shouldnt really be that hard of a question to answer/