Question

penny1231

my scores used to say poor now they say needs more work is this good or bad?

Needs Work - you think?

I was wondering the same thing....it's as if someone at Credit Karma decided 'we can't be too judgemental with our audience, they can't take it'.  Is there an article from Credit Karma that I missed?  Maybe someone from Credit Karma will comment here and explain why?

Did your score changed for the better or worst? What "it" says don't have any influence on lender's decisions, its mute point. Lenders/Creditors don't approve someone base on what any credit sites says about your credit profile,

I suggest you read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works and how to build your score.  It is valuable information you will use the rest of your life and is the reason Credit Karma is here.  Only you can see your credit information here so only you can make whatever changes are needed.  I read, learned, made changes and now have an excellent score.