My score went UP 27 points and only thing change was my utilization from 72% to 82%...confused
Need help from some of my senior members here cuz I lost and contribute a good amount of advice on here myself and I was confused I did my weekly update on CK haven't been on here in 2 weeks and like my question states my score went UP INCREASED ROSE..... 27 points and my only change was utilization from 72% to 82% again INCREASED because I in college floating bills on credits cards to pay off over holidays when I work 0% apr so its going to consistantly go up till may but IDC cuz I can bring it back down after I graduate and I don't plan on buying anything major anytime soon