Question

kamilleg

My score went unchanged for months & is suddenly almost 100 points lower. What on earth happened?!
I have been checking my credit score on Credit Karma at least once a monthly, but sometimes weekly for months and my credit score was excellent (779). Today I logged in and with no obvious changes expect 1 hard inquiry, it's down to 686. What makes it worse is that when I look at past reports, instead of showing me the 779 I've been seeing for months, it shows my high at 724 Sep.-Nov. then drops to 688 in December and now 686! With ZERO explanation for the changes! I'm confused and angry that either it lied to me before by showing me the 779 or it's lying to me now and has CHANGED the history of my scores! I'm in the process of securing a new home and don't need my credit screwed up while I do so! I already told the landlord I had excellent credit and now Credit Karma shows it's FAIR and I've done nothing differently!

I'm having the same issue but in reverse. It's telling my score went up 100 pts and same for my past history! This would be wonderful if it were true but now I don't know what to believe! Hope this gets figured out soon! (Maybe they gave me your points! haha!)

Me too

I went from 735 to 640 in a week having continually paid more debt off, I went to TransUnion and pulled score and it was 790. Is there a more accurate model out there?