Question

lmyron

My score went down due to a CC I don't have. What do I do?
My score dropped 12 points dues to a $10000 reduction in credit line from Bank of America. I don't have a Bank of America card. I tried looking for more info but I couldn't find any. What can I do?

Check your credit reports.

Every year, once a year, go to freeannualreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Go over them carefully and file disputes on each erroneous item that you are sure is not yours with the bureau that is reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete t

It is not unusual to find errors on your reports which is why making annual reviews a habit will help keep everything straight.