Question

Vmaxoutlaw

My score went down after my CC utilization went from 14% to 8%, why???
My 2 scores recently went from 771/776 to 769/765 in one month and the only factor that changed was credit card utilization went from 14% to 8% when I paid down a $5k balance on a card to $2,500. So my credit card utilization went from 'Good' to "Excellent' but both my scores went down. Makes no sense.

Mine did too, I went from 14% to 8% as well. It dropped 13 points. $300 limit $44 previuos balance paid it down to $24 thining It would be better. Guess they want to see it close to 20% even tho credit karma says 0-8% is excellent. False advertising.