Question

grumblegrumble

My score took a 28-point dive, but nothing has changed in my report!
I'm combing my report for any clues, but I can't figure out why my score would change. For instance:

Credit utilization has stayed the same percentage.
All payments have been made on time.
Age of Credit History has increased.
No new credit accounts have been opened.
No existing credit accounts have been closed.
No new credit inquiries.
No derogatory marks.
The most recent item in my "Credit Report Activity" was from November and it was an INCREASE in the limit on one of my credit cards.

Does anyone know what else my cause a change to my score? Or did Credit Karma put out a message saying the system would change how they recalculate scores? I only ask because I've seen a few others with this question recently.