Question

darlena58

My score is very low how can I get a loan to pay off my credit.

Though there are loans out there if you search really hard, I do not recommend them. The reason is this....with very low credit scores you will mostly if not entirely only be offered a loan with a very, very high interest rate, which in many circumstances will defeat the whole reason for getting a loan and you will perhaps end up owing more than you did with just your credit obligations. Best solution is to stop spending using credit, and add as much to each obligation monthly that you can in order to pay it off faster. You will actually accomplish 2 things doing this.

1) you will get out of debt, credit obligation wise, and sooner rather than later

2) doing it this way, you will actually improve your credit score, AND you will have the satisfaction that you did it with hard work and determination/dedication.

Dont dig a bigger hole foryourself by trying to secure a loan shark loan, because this is essentially all you will be offered. Just buckle down and start gardening...plan it all out and monitor your goal. Know your debt free day and stay with it. It will work, I know, I did it. :)