Question

nikkeedee

My score is only going up a few point after removing collections
I have been disputing collections and successfully getting them removed from my credit report but I noticed it only goes up by a few points (between 1-4) Is this normal or should it be shooting up into the double digits?

If those collections were legitimate (they WERE debts you had that were not paid as agreed so the creditors transferred them to debt collectors) then the disputes were not held up.  You can only dispute WRONG information, not something you just don't like.  Until these negatives fall off your credit reports, your score is not going to raise significantly.  Time and patience will be required, but it's worth it.